Our 6th form students are expected to uphold our high standards with regard to school uniform.
6th form uniform is as follows:
- A dark grey V neck jumper displaying the 6th form school badge
- A dark grey cardigan displaying the 6th form school badge
- A white short sleeved or long sleeved shirt with the 6th form school tie
- Black trousers or skirt (sensible, professional)
- Black leather school shoes (no canvass shoes, trainers, high heels or boots allowed)
- Hair of a sensible and professional colour and style
The following are permitted:
- One pair of earrings (studs) – to be worn only in the ears
- One bracelet
- A sensible number of rings
Nose piercings are not allowed.